[3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 23 21:55:37 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:51

  160:    5     4
   80:   11     7
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  147    74  Total Score = 10,878

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 watts output, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, end fed wire.

Thanks for the QSOs.  Also, thanks for the many good wishes and prayers since I
mentioned on Friday that my wife had major surgery that day.  She came home from
the hospital Tuesday after surgery that removed a large polyp and portions of
her colon.  The lab report came tonight and it was not yet malignant, although
it apparently would have become so if left alone.  It was discovered on a
routine colonoscopy, which everyone apparently should have at age 50.  We are
very thankful.  Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

73,

John, K4BAI.