[3830] OhQP K8IR SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 28 02:08:48 EDT 2005

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI

   80:   32     13
   40:  129     67
   20:   47     20
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  208    100  CW Mults = 79  Ph Mults = 51  Total Score = 67,080

I figured it would be a good day when I found 20 wide open to OH.  For much of
the early afternoon, 20 was better than 40 here.  40 as usual was the
workhorse band. 80 and 75 were just OK.  Thanks to all the OH participants,
there was lots of activity.  And special thanks to the mobiles and rovers
who always keep it interesting. A quick check shows K8NZ tops in the log
with 22, and K8MR and WT9U not far behind at 20, and W8TK at 17.
A very fun contest!