[3830] OhQP N8IE SOAB QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 28 17:35:55 EDT 2005

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N8IE
Operator(s): N8IE
Station: N8IE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Montgomery
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   55     58
   40:   86    103
   20:    6     28
--------------------
Total:  147    189  CW Mults = 55  Ph Mults = 73  Total Score = 61,824

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This was the best OQP yet for me. 337 Q's!

I have sworn for the past couple of years I'd hang a dedicated antenna for 80M,
well I did and boy did it pay off. I hung up a 135' dipole fed with ladderline
and it did very well. I can't wait for the Sweeps to really give it a workout.

Worked 58 Ohio counties, and 33 states/provinces. 20M was just not there for
QRP, I had to work for what few Q's I did manage, 40M and 80M were the bread and
butter bands as usual.

Got several of the rovers, and MMRC folks. A big thank you to all the folks who
came out late to put new counties on the air.

Hat off to the great folks at MRRC, and our MI, PA, VA hams who make this a fun
event!

72, 73
Dan, N8IE