[3830] CQWW CW YT6A M/M HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 1 10:27:58 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): T95A, S59W, YT6A, YT6T, YT3T, YT6Y, YZ1EW, YT1NP, YU1KX, 4N1SM, YU7FU, YT7AW, YZ7DX
Station: YT6A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  651    17       75
   80: 1270    25      105
   40: 2385    38      145
   20: 2455    37      140
   15:  943    37      122
   10:  100    18       44

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

station description

 160: T95A
       >IC775+TL922;
       30m wire vertical [12 radials], 2 beverages
   80: YZ1EW, YT6Y
       >TS940+Alpha91b;
       33m vertical [120 radials], no beverages
   40: YT7AW,YZ7DX
       >IC775+Amplidan;
       5el wirebeam NW [overnight], 2el wirebeam NE [eves]
       YT3T, YT1NP
       >IC706+TL922[700w];
       2el yagi [daylight]
   20: YT6A, YT6T, S59W
       >FT1000D+4CX3000;TS440+TL922[bw];
       5ele45m, 3/3ele 22/11m
   15: YU1KX, 4N1SM
       IC775+HENRY8K
       4/4/4ele 30/20/10m, 5 ele 9m
   10: YU7FU
       FT100+TL922
      5ele 11m
All PCs used Writelog, no CAT!

First MM after 20+ years from this country. YT6A is definetly Best Station in
Nation, and this was little too early entry in this class, but gained lots of
experience with all sorts of accompanying problems, incl 2 amplifiers gone, 2
wireantennas gone, power shortages, network crashes, huge RFI to 15m band,
overnight antenna repairs in very high winds and rain showers, rotor
malfunctions, radios missing,...
Still, very pleasant experience from all of us, including Ranko YT6A, station
master and owner, glad that we managed MM all the way through, despite WX, and
Murphy. More work required to make this station big MM gun, but a lots of work
done already. Check www.yt6a.com

Congrats to LZ9W! Watchout next year!
We had S59W in our team instead of S56A who managed 20m QRP record.
One more 9W vs one more 6A, hmmm...

73 Kele YT3T, YU1AO
http://QSLL.com