[3830] ARRL 160 N2CU Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 17:22:36 EST 2005

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY

Total:  QSOs = 702  Sections = 77  Countries = 14  Total Score = 132,769

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

First, I apologize for being such an alligator. Especially to the DX that was
calling and I couldn't pull out. I have no receiving antennas and the QRN
Saturday night was horrible. Went to bed early and overslept, getting up well
past sunrise. To my surprise, the west coast was still coming in so worked on.

Those who know me know that I am a hockey dad and my son's schedule caused a
late start Friday and Saturday. A full effort was out of the question after
missing some prime time. That said, my new Inverted L was a success. No problem
working everything I could hear. It's 46' of aluminum tubing and a horizontal

Missed Ak, Id and Nt.

Thanks for the Q's and I promise a better RX antenna next time.

FT1000MP, Drake L7, Inverted L, TR Log.