[3830] ARRL 160 K9MMS Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 18:30:37 EST 2005

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 521  Sections = 77  Countries = 5  Total Score = 86,674

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Spent less operating time this year, and my results were not as good as last
year.  Still a very enjoyable contest, as always.  First night about 90% S&P --
ended with 213 Qs by 66 Mults.  Second night, 67% of QSOs were via CQ runs.

Missed AK, NT, and NL sections.  Briefly heard VO1 pass by in S&P, but unable to
catch him.  Never heard AK or NT.  Have not heard KL7 on 160 for several years
now, and I have never heard VY1 on this band.  Finally found and worked RI, PAC,
and SFL late in the contest.

Lots of activity, as always.  Thanks for all of the QSOs.
73,
   Gary