[3830] ARRL 160 AD4EB Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 19:21:43 EST 2005

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN

Total:  QSOs = 1106  Sections = 78  Countries = 13  Total Score = 206,479

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Missed AK and MB.  DX was (6Y, DL, GI, GW, LA, OK, OM, ON,  P4, PY, SP, VP2E,
and XE).

Had planned on focusing on the TARA RTTY contest full time. Figured that since
this contest started 2 hours before TARA, I would warm up with a little CW
first.

But after working 50 160m stations in the first 30 minutes of this contest, I
said the heck with RTTY for this weekend.  Glad I did, it was fun with lots of
action.

Storms created lots of static Saturday evening, so had to QRT earlier than had
intended.

Equipment : ProIII, Centurion Amp 750W, Inverted L.  Need to cobble together
some sort of receiving  antenna for 160m.

Looking forward to more 160m events this winter.