[3830] ARRL 160 K6NR Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 20:41:36 EST 2005

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG

Total:  QSOs = 517  Sections = 72  Countries = 8  Total Score = 87,040

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favorite contests.  Conditions seemed mixed; I could work the east
coast from here in California over an hour before sunset.  However, I only heard
one Eu station (ON4UN) and USA New England stations were rare and quite weak.

There were quite a few stations calling me Sunday morning from back east I could
not pull out of the mud.  However, JT1CO, several JAs, VR2MY and VR2PX had good
signals.

Dana, K6NR