[3830] NCCC Sprint(12-9) K7NV LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 9 03:24:04 EST 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (12-9)

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): .5

---------------------
Total:  44     Mults = 8  Total Score = 352

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It's been a while since the last NS.
Thanks to all of you who showed up!

It looks like this little practice session is working as we hoped it would with
the active guys getting pretty decent rates with so few participants.
Many guys went for the slower speeds in the first 10 min, which we've tried to
promote for new contesters wanting to learn more about this. Thanks guys!

40 was not real good, 80 was the place to be, but I sure got beat a lot when the
guys back east were hooked up.

Realized 10 min b4 the NS that my 80m inv vee was still tuned for fone from the
SS Fone weekend....oops, forgot about that! The TS930 tuner made it look like a
good antenna to the rig.

We'll do this again next week...thanks to N6RO for making the announcements this
week when he was going to be out on the road and not able to play with us.

One of my favorite 1/2 hours in contesting.....CU nuts next week!

Thanks to these guys for a good time:

Call     Q's

K4BAI    11
W9RE      8