[3830] CQWW CW CT6A(CT1ILT) SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Dec 9 17:38:02 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT6A
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT1ILT/CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

  160:  297    12       56
   80:  582    17       77
   40: 1034    32      122
   20: 1058    29      107
   15: 1005    29      109
   10:   26    12       21

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First time full SO2R in a WW CW.

well, after lots of exams I am able to post my score.

Coments on Propagation:

Low bands were just incredible, with JA signs on 80m (none worked lol), VR2
called me on 80m while calling some other mult on 2nd RIG.

160m good signs from everywhere but Asia. USA fabulous signs on K9AY loop.
80m NA stations had very good signs on my K9AY.
40m Again, JP7-2shorty worked fantastically, OH1JT did great Job on building
this antena. I never thought on reaching 1000qsos on 40m. lot of good signs from
ASIA, specially JA, nice 40m run on sunday morning Long Path with JA.
20/15m good propagation, but different from other years, not the same, i think
less people making the contest this year.
10m NO WORDS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I could have broken my EUROPEAN RECORD)

This was the first time i drunk POWERAD and REDBULL (energetic drinks) in a
contest, and i can tell you, it really works!!!

well, thats about it....

Cu next time as CT6A...

73'S Filipe CT1ILT aka CT1ILT/6Y5, CT6A

http://ct1ilt.cybton.com