[3830] ARRL 10 NI5L SO Mixed HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 20:40:21 EST 2005

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NI5L
Operator(s): NI5L
Station: NI5L

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: AZ

   CW:  171    51
  SSB:  171    31
-------------------
Total:  342    82  Total Score = 84,132

I worked the contest on a whim, starting Saturday night and found the going
pretty good. Conditions were pretty good considering where the sunspot cycle
is.

  My station consists of Swan 600 Twins and a Swan Mark II amplifier pushing 1
kw or so into a 6 element log periodic. No RS-232 port on these old guys...LOL.
An old Autek MK-1 keyer and my laptop made an excellent team and I have decided
that there is no reason a boat anchor can't compete in a contest.

     73 de NI5L