[3830] ARRL 10 K6LA SO Mixed HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 22:34:10 EST 2005

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:

   CW:  272    49
  SSB:  202    49
-------------------
Total:  474    98  Total Score = 146,216

If I had known conditions would be this good, I would have made a more serious
effort. On the other hand, I probably wouldn't have made it to Sunday with a
serious effort since Saturday wasn't that good. Lots of PW signals on Saturday
that were 599 on Sunday.

Most interesting QSOs were #1 Friday at 0054Z when I decided to try to work ZL.
I turned the beam that way and started to CQ, only to realize after the 1st CQ I
was CQing on top of a ZL, the only one heard during the contest. And #2, just
before the finish Sunday, I decided to try to work VK. Turned the beam that way
and a VK came back after only 3 CQs, the only one heard during the contest.

73, Ken, K6LA