[3830] CQWW CW TI5X(N0KE) SOSB/15 LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 13 13:35:03 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TI5X
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: TI5KD

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Costa Rica

   15: 1521    28      103
Total: 1521    28      103  Total Score = 465,181

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

About two years ago probably could have done this well with QRP! Also operated
160m as TE1W SOLP. Shared station with Marty, K2PLF, doing 20m SOSB LP as TI5A
and K0AV doing 40 SOSB HP as TI5N. Marty and I even shared the same Quad at the
100w level for 15 and 20 that had separate feedlines with no problems with just
some ICE BP filters. thanks to our host Keko TI5KD and Sofia for here fine
meals. Now to go on a diet!