[3830] TBDC KU8E Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 09:29:32 EST 2005

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 119  Total Score = 423

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Only had a couple hours to play. SM5EDX had a big sig - almost +20 DB.
Also worked ON4UN, S02R, SN7Q, P40TA and KV4FZ.

Also heard LY2IJ , F5IN, GM3POI, PJ2/WB9Z, XE1KK, KH6/N6KB but never worked them
becuase they couldn't hear me or I just happened to hear them call another
station but never ran into them. Condx great out west - K7CA was +30 db or
more.

Antenna was a compromise. My 40 meter zepp with the feeders shorted. ("T")
Need to find the time to put up something better for CQWW 160 CW...

73, Jeff