[3830] TBDC N4PN Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 09:56:06 EST 2005

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Macon, GA

Total:  QSOs = 445  Total Score = 1,569

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FUN! QRN was bad all night long in the South. Sounded like summertime all over
again. My score up from my score last year by 57 points. Had 26 EU's last year
and only a total of 19 DX contacts this time. Q's up this year by 73. Strange
not working a single G or DL. Biggest surprise was being called by UA2FF who
sounded like he was in Vermont - great signal! Also, GM4AFF was very strong
along with ON4UN.
Hopefully will have new contest station up and running for the next years
affair.
Rig: FT1000MP/Titan Amp
Ant: Inverted Vee up in a pine tree with ends tied off to neighbors tree
     on one side and the street-light post across the street on the other
     side.