[3830] OK RTTY N1MGO SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 10:04:44 EST 2005

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   80:
   40:   71  267      16        1
   20:  104  152      25        5
   15:    6    7       3
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  181  426      44        6  Total Score = 21,300

Lots of fun!   Propagation was good on 15 and 20, not many stations on 15.
Only had about 6 hours total, spread over several operting periods.
Still some new rtty operators that think 5nn is better than 599 for a report, we
need to educate them to the advantages of 599 on rtty, this is not CW!!
Still some jammers on 40mtrs, that think rtty does not belong below 7045.
I have not done much contesting at all for several months, was good to get on
the air again and work a lot of the regulars on rtty, and worked lots of new
calls.
Thanks to the sponsors and all that worked me.
Station: IC-756PII, AL-80 amp at 500 watts, wires for antennas, Writelog for
logging, worked great after I put in the latest 10.56d for the comm port
problems.

- Gordon - N1MGO