[3830] ARRL 10 8P6SH(@8P2K) SO SSB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 20 17:17:27 EST 2005

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 8P6SH
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: 8P

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  928    63
-------------------
Total:  928    63  Total Score = 119,662

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Could not spend as much time as I'd hoped operating this contest. In fact, most
of Saturday was out. On Sunday, there were good openings to Nort ans South
America from my QTH.

Interestingly, I heard nothing out of Europe all weekend.

Signals into South America after sunset were also very strong, except for just
after sunset, when there was quite a bit of fkutter to these signals.

Congrats to the great stations in LU and PY that worked more than a thousand
Q's. What great perseverence that represents/

Regards,

Dean - 8P6SH