[3830] CQ160 CW K8FC Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 2 10:29:33 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO (DM78)

Total:  QSOs = 607  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 18  Total Score = 109,425

Murphy got me good.  The second night was a disaster.  We had a snow storm
working and at 10:45 pm local I lost the power (crashing the computer ) I lost
the power 13 additional times until 11:45 PM at which time it went out for good.
 Power was not restored until 4:45 am the following morning, too late to jump
back in.

European signals were nil at this location when I could operate.  This one was
not a bunch of fun from here.  Good luck to all participants, thanks for the q's
see ya next year.