[3830] NA Sprint CW K6VVA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 12 22:44:48 EST 2005

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:59

   80:   38    1:51
   40:  107    1:33
   20:  126     :35
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

Rig: TS-870S, AL-80B at 800w, A3 at 30ft, 40m Loop at 35ft/Top, 80m Windom at 42ft/Apex

I really wanted to haul my stuff down to N6IJ and use the antennas there
but didn't have time.  Another Little Pistol Contest Station effort here.
Developed a splitting headache after the 1st hour which was the pitts, but
still had fun.  Sure are a lot of sharp operators in the CW Sprint !!!
Had a side-contest with K7NV for beers in Visalia over who would find who
first S&Ping.  I won first on 20m but Kurt socked it to me on 40m/80m :-)