[3830] RTTY WPX K3GP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 13 23:59:34 EST 2005

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K3GP
Operator(s): K3GP
Station: K3GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Alliance, OH

   80:  103   258
   40:  131   428
   20:  366   856
   15:  317   834
   10:   23    58
-----------------
Total:  940  2434  Prefixes = 456  Total Score = 1,109,104

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Judging by raw score, my best effort ever in this contest. However, I have some
doubts - my previous best had a 8 more Q's and 24 more points, but 44 less
mults.
That said, did the additional mults come from improved operating skills OR is it
due to having more prefixes available worldwide? I tend to think that it is a
combination of both, but cannot be sure.

There were more stations answering my CQs off frequency this year.

Had a blast, as usual - wa