[3830] RTTY WPX DL6JZ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 14 12:21:31 EST 2005

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: DL6JZ
Operator(s): DL6JZ
Station: DL6JZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Oderberg

   80:  211   806
   40:  208   798
   20:  191   437
   15:  181   485
   10:   18    52
-----------------
Total:  809  2578  Prefixes = 393  Total Score = 1,013,154

Club: DRCG (DL-DX RTTY CONTEST GROUP)

Comments:

That was a contest like a contest should be: good conds and high activity. It
was my first Low Power entry in a major RTTY contest and I must say I like it.
When I entered the contest I set my goal to about 700 QSOs and 750,000 points.
The saturday went fine as in 2004. But last year the things on sunday were very
very slow. I thought it could be the same this year. But on sunday at 12:00 Z I
felt that there would be more possible and so I wanted to break the magic
1,000,000 wall. And I got it! What a good feeling. My FT-1000MP was running with
full output all the time with no problems!
FT-1000MP (100 w), 3 ele Tribander, dipole, WriteLog 10.52 + MMTTY
73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ