[3830] ARRLDX CW NI1N SOAB(A) HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 20:11:41 EST 2005

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NI1N
Operator(s): NI1N
Station: NI1N

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA

Total: 2285   421  Total Score = 2,885,955

It seemed DX stations were avoiding this one.  12, 17, and 30m were hopping with
DX this weekend that didn't want to venture into the contest.  There really
weren't that many of those brutal contest pileups I enjoy so much.

40m was tough Friday night.  I had a hard time picking the QRP stations out of
the noise.  40m was in great shape a few nights before the contest but
unfortunately that didn't hold until the weekend.  80 seemed great both nights
and the EU sigs were booming on 160 here Saturday night.

I really need to get my logging software configured to do some keying.  My right
arm is locked up from the elbow down!