[3830] ARRLDX CW VE9DX SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 21 04:56:46 EST 2005

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  814   258  Total Score = 629,262

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort.  Just wanted to provide the
NB mult to a few and as it turned out 800 plus q's
later, I had several 6 band q's plus lots of 4 and 5
band contacts.
12 contacts with 12 countries on 160...!  KH7X
being the furtherest. All with 30 watts and my
80 mtr dipole thru a tuner.  40 - 10 all band vertical.
In the interesting contact department.  PI4TUE was
on 15 with live video and audio.  Actually heard
my own signal over their system.  Then Sunday
morning K1IR also provided live video/audio.  They
hear so much better than I with my vertical...!  All
in all, great fun... conditions not the best.
NEXT YEAR... 73 Andy (VE9DX)