[3830] PACC ON6NL Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 21 09:22:59 EST 2005

                    Dutch PACC Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kinroo1

  160:   41      0     10
   80:   41     38     11
   40:   36     51     11
   20:   39     17     11
   15:   25     14     10
   10:   15      8      7
---------------------------
Total:  197    128     60  Total Score = 19,500

CONGRATULATION with the 50th PACC. A great contest I hope the world can enjoy
for many more years!

Again a great contest! The noisy waterpump of my neighbour, some static rain,
and the stormy weather gave me a real Dutch feeling. Met again a lot of old
friends especially the guys running the SWL-club in the seventies like PA2SWL,
ON4AXU, NL387, PA0RDY, PA0M etc.
Again it was fantastic to see how well the PA stations respected the
contest-free portions of the bands. Nobody below .010 on 10, 15, 20 and no PA's
between 3650 and 3700. They really setting an example for other contests.

Some typical PACC remarks I heard on the bands:

PA3EOU: It is storming here. My screen is shaking!(He was sitting in a caravan
in Zeeland)

Wxxx : Where are the LB stations?
PA0xxx: Probably still drunk. It was Carnaval there last week!

Tunng the bands I heard PA0QX working ON6NL! Luckely HA6NL corrected that but
QX must have been suprised that another ON6NL called him then!