[3830] RTTY WPX LT0H(LU3HY) SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 24 20:19:30 EST 2005

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LT0H
Operator(s): LU3HY
Station: LU3HY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Argentina

   80:    0     0
   40:   88   510
   20:  385  1138
   15:  483  1418
   10:  243   710
-----------------
Total: 1199  3776  Prefixes = 476  Total Score = 1,797,376

Club: R C Córdoba

Comments:

Hi

After many contest of preparation and practices, I worked my first SO2R during
the WPX of RTTY contest really very contented and fascinating the experience to
me.

Still lack to learn and equipment much that to complete to obtain what it can
with this category.

I believe that he is a great one defied in the personnel like in the preparation
of the station.

Thanks to all qso`s and the excuses for the possible errors in log.

73´Juan LT0H (LU3HY)