[3830] CQ160 SSB K7OX Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 27 14:30:14 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K7OX
Operator(s): K7OX
Station: K7OX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

Total:  QSOs = 278  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 6  Total Score = 36,344

Club: Spokane DX Assoc.

Comments:

Casual operation due to no amplifier. Enjoyed working and chating with old
friends.  Conditions seemed very good.  Special thanks to Herb KV4FI for
sticking with me and pulling my low power out of the mess.  DX window was full
of USA stations, this window pretty much goes away with SSB.  As to the so
called "Band Plan" that was a joke.  Solid signals from 1801 all the way to
1999.  Had nice run to east coast very high at 1973, quiet and no QRM.  There
should be some big scores this year.  Thanks to everyone for the Q's and see you
next year.

73 Gary

K7OX