[3830] NAQP RTTY K6KYJ Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 27 16:57:49 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K6KYJ
Operator(s): K6KYJ
Station: K6KYJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  258   115  Total Score = 29,670

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC KB Tigers

Comments:

Hot damn but that was fun! Nothing like knowing that
the guy trying to push you off your freq has the same
power max as you do.  I was able to hold freqs and run
for fun on all four bands.

As fun as it was, the downside was a very nasty noise
level from a faulty power pole directly in front of my
house.  By the time I got to 80 meters, the noise was
running S8 with the limiter on and about +15 without.

Normally I can work the east coast on 80 but this time
I got as far as Ohio and that was it...