[3830] CQ160 SSB W2RE Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 27 18:35:02 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W2RE
Operator(s): W2RE
Station: W2RE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NY

Total:  QSOs = 323  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 6  Total Score = 32,956

Warming up for ARRLDX SSB.

Had to work on Saturday I just cant give up easy O.T. and that killed any
serious effort in this one.
I was connected to telnet and this classifies me as a Multi-op

My first two hours were great with two hours of 100+.

0000Z-0100Z 133/34
0100Z-0200Z 101/4

Operated another hour off and on through the weekend.

Antenna is a poor mans 4SQ, made out of 4 inverted L's with 8 elevated radials
on each radiator.

Even my wife KB2HZI Lori got on for a bit and worked a dozen stations.

Cu in ARRLDX SSB

73, Ray Higgins