[3830] UBA CW DD1IM SOAB QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 28 04:56:31 EST 2005

                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: nr Heidelberg

   40:   41     8
   20:    1     0
Total:  115    28  Total Score = 10,920

Hi all,

another qrp adventure after rsgb qrp test last yr. Not much time to operate and
started vy late due to technical problems (lost hrs(!) b4 start, grmmmphhh!!!)
on saturday nite. So left the ic-7800 aside & used pro3 choked to 5w, hi.
I was astonished abt good qrp efficiency, even some W's on 40m, but wished
having met more ON-stns... Still several requests concerning my cw-unusual
prefix, but then lost many, many minutes to correct the qso-partner's log, hi.
Nevertheless a fine test, met agn some frnds & hpe paricipate nxt time.

Tnx fer all, ops & UBA, vy 73, gl es cwfe de Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK
K27)