[3830] NAQP CW N4PN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 8 23:14:00 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GEORGIA

Total:  846   250  Total Score = 211,500

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Nice way to start off the New Year....Condx were very good here on all bands.
Wish I could have kept operating as there were still plenty of stations to
work on the low bands...

Worked N2IC, W4MYA, N8II and K0SR on all six bands....sure I missed someone.
Worked ZF2NT, VE3EJ, W9RE, NK7U and a few others on five bands...

Thanks for all of the contacts....it was an interesting day here.

Equipment: FT1000MP
           TH-5 @ 65'
           Dipoles for 40/80
           Inverted Vee for 160

CU in the next one....and looking forward to the CQ 160m Contest..will be
operating with Jeff @ VY2ZM..

73, Paul, N4PN