[3830] NAQP CW K6III Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 00:13:19 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6III
Operator(s): K6III
Station: K6III

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA

  160:    0     0
Total:  219   124  Total Score = 27,156

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Just fooling around. Didn't want to sign on for a NCCC team.
Ran QRP on the K2 off the battery. Writelog s/w not yet
connected to the PC. Used K2 Memory Keyer and bencher Paddle.
All Hunt-n-Pounce.

Thought I'd just work 25 mults on each band 80 thru 10.
Missed my goal by 1 mult on 10m! Band closed about 2130z.

I would work 5 mults on a band then change to the next band.
Work 5 more then change again. Work 5 more and then back to
the beginning until I had 25 on each band 10/15/20.

Later went to 40 and got 25 there. Then 80. Not expecting
to get 25 on 80m but got lucky. VE5 last mult on 80 with 30min
to go in test. I went QRT then. Some good ears out there on 80m;
worked coast-to-coast. Thanks to everyone who pulled me through the QRM.