[3830] NAQP CW N4ZR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 08:37:23 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

   10:   25     8
-------------------
Total:  292   131  Total Score = 38,252

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC #3

Comments:

Conditions not bad despite bad omens just before the contest.  10 was nicely
open to the west coast at the start.  40 went long very early, making it hard to
get the Qs I should have had there.  Only had about 5 hours to play, so spent
some time during the contest IMing with N1MM while working out some kinks in the
Beta Version 5 of N1MM Logger.

Something went wrong with my 2nd radio vertical just before the contest, so I
went SO1R this time.  Just as well, considering my skill level.

Mark V
Stacked C-3Es at 69 and 97 feet
F12 EF-240S at 104 feet
W9LT laxy-vee parasitic array for 80