[3830] RTTY Roundup K9MUG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 10 14:32:44 EST 2005

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Al.

Total:  983  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 61  Total Score = 115,994

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had to run a small amp
probably should simply have gone low power.

A few glitches and uninspiring condx.
With the new beam, I tried to work as many EU stations as possible
on 40m. I paid a price for that----low rates. However, Thanks to all my EU
friends who were there.

A special thanks also to my Far East radio colleagues for 40 and 20m contacts.

My only VK contact was in the afternoon(here) via the long path with VK6HD,
thanks again Mike. Only found two New Zealanders--ZL3TE and ZL2AMI--tnx for
being there.

Of course, this is not a dx contest, but a turkey shoot.
However, I can't conquer my old predilection to work dx.

73 to all,
Darrell K9MUG