[3830] RTTY Roundup SV1DPI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 10 18:39:51 EST 2005

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: SV1DPI
Operator(s): SV1DPI
Station: SV1DPI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AGRINIO

Total:  725  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 58  Total Score = 64,525

Club: RAAWG

Comments:

Hey... it was the first time i didn't worked Don AA5AU and Phil GU0SUP. I know
Phil has a broken arm but what is happened to Don.
The roundup was very nice and i enjoyed it. Unfortunately the propagation was
not good between SV and USA most of the time... So only 25 states. I heard more
but they couldn't copy me.
I tried low power this contest and i think that i will do it in every contest.
Not worried for the "toys" is very nice feeling. My mark v was on 5w to drive
the amp to output 150w (i usually play with 25w drive for 500w output). My 2el
quad is very efficient and helps this kind of playing... The surpice was from my
homemade 15m-50 feet vertical in 40 and 80m. The main reason for low power was
to test the vertical and the tuning device. All were ok and i made some nice low
bands DX qsos... just to encourage me to make more radials and a better capacity
hat. The smaller rythm help me to work better with the second vfo. Really i
don't know if i must check the SO2R box as i am running SO2V (sinlge operator 2
vfo's). Writelog was enjoyable also and Voila!!! a happy boy....
HNY to all of you.... Kostas SV1DPI