[3830] NAQP CW NN5J(K5GO) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 14 06:59:27 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NN5J
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: K8CC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

Total:  726   246  Total Score = 178,596

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I was in Michigan on business and decided to stay over and work the contest from
K8CC QTH instead of coming home and watching Kevin work it from our location in
Arkansas.  Used it as a learning experience for SO2R and appreciated the
opportunity Dave gave me to work it from his great station.

This contest is a lot of fun, especially moving people from band to band for
multipliers.