[3830] NAQP CW K0PY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 15 06:52:34 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0PY
Operator(s): K0PY
Station: K0PY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  311   124  Total Score = 38,564

Club: South Heartland Amateur Radio Contest Society

Team:

Comments:

Worked the contest in a big ice storm. After over just one hour of contesting my
rope broke holding my driven element with four coils,on my three element beam.
The ice falling off made a terrific noise on the roof of the house. After going
outside in the frozen tundra and surveying everything for damage I was
disappointed that I could no longer use my four band three element beam, but
happy the roof was intact.I had to use a sloper antenna for the rest of the
contest and was wondering if they would even last with all the ice on them. Mike
K0PY