[3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:06:46 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GEORGIA

Total: 1113   180  Total Score = 200,340

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC Team 1

Comments:

Nice condx but stayed on 20m too long...when finally made it down to 40m
for the first time, the band was long and missed just about everything there.
Twenty was great fun and 80 and 160 kept me going.
Someone remarked that I sounded like I had a mouth-full of mush. Thought I
would never get rid of him (never heard his call before) since he was not in
the contest...didn't bother to tell the jackass that at the ripe ole age of
65 I decided to wear braces on my teeth and recently at the even riper ole
age of 67 had to put them back on for a few months....
I like the report system here as it makes it easy to say hello by name to
a lot of friends.
Good luck and thanks to NCJ for sponsoring this event.

73, Paul, N4PN