[3830] NAQP SSB K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:27:39 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9ish

Total: 1079   211  Total Score = 226,192

Club: Boring ARC

Team:

Comments:

Didn't really plan to be on this much.  Started about 100 minutes after the
start of the contest and had a nice run on 10 meters.  Then another nice run on
15.  Twenty was pretty good - but after the activity moved to 40, I was in
trouble since I really don't have a good antenna for the phone part of the band.
 75 was very nice - but hard to keep a good frequency very long.

Rig - TS850S (only one hooked up for SSB)

Antennas
160 meter - 80 foot tower with gamma match and 20 radials
 75 meter - 4 square
 40 meter - 3 elements at 105' - terrible SW (need to split the DE someday)
 20 meter - 4 elements at 72 feet
 15 meter - 5 elements at 80 feet
 10 meter - 5 elements at 60 feet

Most of the antennas had a nice coating of ice.  Temperature in the 20s and it
is raining.