[3830] NAQP SSB N5DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:49:30 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: N5DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR

   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total: 1282   229  Total Score = 293,578

Club: Ozark Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Everything worked well and I had a good time.  15 was a little better this
weekend than last, but ten was much worse.  I should have moved more mults from
15 to 10.

40 and 80 were fun.  I got the last 10 rate on NA up to 440 on 80 meters (never
done that before).  These short contests are really nice.  They make me wonder
how I've ever managed to stay up for 48 hours straight in a dx contest.

Maybe 10 and 15 will be completely dead next year (hi).

73
Kevin/N5DX