[3830] NAQP SSB W6YI(@N6MJ) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 02:08:40 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): W6YI
Station: N6MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

Total: 1347   254  Total Score = 340,106

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks to Jim, W6YI for letting me operate from his QTH again.  We had some
noise creep up since last weekend, and it made things very difficult on the high
bands.  The noise was a constant s7 on 10/15/20, which made it difficult to hear
the weaker guys.  The flare at 23z didnt help either.  I got to 20m kinda late
to begin with, and the flare hit right when I was planning on doing my big push
on 20.  Oh well...  it was still fun.  Congrats to the KingLid, K9PG, and K5TR
for excellent scores.

73, Dan N6MJ