[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K9MU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 25 10:36:00 EST 2005

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: K9MU
Operator(s): K9MU
Station: K9MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN44
Operating Time (hrs):

  222:   15     6
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  174    58  Total Score = 12,876

Club: CVVHF

Comments:

Where to start? First off, a week before the contest my main radio IC-746 blew
up. I had a backup FT-736 but only 20w on six and two. I decieded to go down the
the W0UC station. We got about 10 inches of snow the night before so I didn't
setup my 902/1296 yagis on the portable mast. The 6m beams and rotors where not
working and the 432 and 144 stack had poor swr. I went home at 8pm sat. night
because of frustration. Hopefully by Jue everything will be up and running
again.

73
Justin K9MU