[3830] BARTG Sprint Z31MM(@Z37M) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 27 02:14:00 EST 2005

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: Z31MM
Operator(s): Z31MM
Station: Z37M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Stip, KN11BS

   80:  232  232
   40:  271  271
   20:  167  167
   15:   56   56
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  726  726  Mults = 80  Total Score = 348,480

After more than one hour I louse my yagi for high bands. I continue to work
there using loop for 40 m HI. During the night time I had several problems
with conectors and louse again some hours to fix it. First North America in
the contest was worked on 80 m Hi. After all it was fun. Thanks to all for
the qso's, and sorry to some body I didnt heard, specialy to NB1B for missing
him on 80m. See you this weekend again in UK RTTY contest.

73 Momo Z31MM

Rig: FT 1000 mp + PS 400 w
Ant: 3 ele. Yagi and delta loops
Soft: Write log + MMTTY