[3830] CQ160 CW N1EU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 06:45:05 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N1EU
Operator(s): N1EU
Station: N1EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Albany NY

Total:  QSOs = 290  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 26  Total Score = 77,850

2.5 hours of running for a little fun in the contest.  Condx seemed fairly good
although I noticed a bit of quick deep QSB and a few periods of continual static
storms.

Nothing beats stereo diversity reception when listening on multiple Beverage
antennas for callers in topband contests!

Thanks for all the q's and regrets to those I couldn't pull out.

Equipment:
Ten-Tec Orion, Acom 2000A
inverted L transmit
580ft Beverages NE, SE, SW, NW