[3830] CQ160 CW K5NZ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 07:35:09 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: tx

Total:  QSOs = 737  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 23  Total Score = 147,186

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great condx Friday night, glad I got on!  Played till 1am and had 597/75, a
great start for me! Then a couple of hours mixed in Sat and Sun morn. Sunday
morn I had the great pleasure of having AC6DD fire up 4 cycles from me at +20db.
 Asked him several times if he could not hear me..nothing..just CQ CQ.  So I
just set my auto CQ and let her rip!  He moved up some, problem is I was
perfectly positioned between VE3AAY and K9DX...think he found his funk wasn't
going to work much better with the likes of K9DX and finally went away.  Try
tuning for a good freq next time bub, maybe you will learn a few skills..

That Mojo don't work here homee!

Other than that enjoyable lesson, had a great time working super ops!

nz