[3830] CQ160 CW N7WA Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 10:04:34 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7ZG N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WA

Total:  QSOs = 421  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 8  Total Score = 58,824

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

We should have used N7ZG for the callsign as Guy did 75% of the opration.
Surprised how well the K9AY worked (it wasn't that good in December). That, with
the addition of a plain 'ol receiving loop, provided plenty of receiving
power.
Still, there were a few more stations I would have liked to work - something to
build on for the future. Problem with this test is the total lack of real sleep.

thanks all for the Q's

some stats from the Seattle area:
Zn            Q's
1             1