[3830] CQ160 CW NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 30 21:16:12 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

Total:  QSOs = 202  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 1  Total Score = 21,526

Worked in a few hours around the baby, the XYL's birthday dinner
and more.  I heard a lot more DX than I could work - but at least
the one I did work was a new country for me, VP2E, #21.   I also got
two new states, WA & WY.  Just four more to go (AK, ID, ND & KS)
for my ole suburban backyard Butternut vertical.

As always, just fun to make some Q's and relax.  Went to bed both
nights by 1:30am local.  Just too much work coming up this week.
Can't wait for the ARRL DX CW.

Jamie NS3T
TS-2000 100w
HF6V