[3830] CQ160 CW NZ1U(@KB1H) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 31 16:07:08 EST 2005

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): KB1H + PACKET
Station: KB1H

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CT

Total:  QSOs = 120  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 22  Total Score = 28,820

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Comments: Had an open invitation to the Barnstormers to come operate but
everyone must be saving themselves for the ARRL DX Tests coming up. No one
came and I only played about 3.5 hours. The band sounded great from what
I heard. Hearing well deep into Europe and even worked a few rarer ones
through the QRM being generated from stateside stations not hearing the
DX underneath.

I think I want to go somewhere next year and help operate. These
winter contests in a cold barn is tough.

I should set up the station remote so N1XS can use it from TX!

Thanks for the QSOs

Dick - KB1H