[3830] DL-DX RTTY TF3KX SOAB-24-Dipole LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 3 09:30:22 EDT 2005

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: TF3KX
Operator(s): TF3KX
Station: TF3KX

Class: SOAB-24-Dipole LP
QTH:

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   32   353    15
   20:  229  2734    64
   15:    5    53     5
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  266  3140    84  Total Score = 263,760

Rig:  IC746, 100W
Ant1: Inv-V for 40-10m
Ant2: 6m vertical for 80 and 160m
SW:   N1MM logger with MMTTY

Did not plan on particpating more than 6 hours, but ended up with 12 as the
family was mostly elsewhere and I had more time.  The declining solar situation
shows, 10 and 15m were virtually dead and I believe auroral conditions hampered
80m communications from Iceland to either side of the Atlantic ocean.

Classes with limited antennas and with limted duration are a good idea.  Look
forward to taking part next year.

73 de TF3KX - http://www.simnet.is/net/tf3kx