[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-8) K8AJS LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 7 23:10:39 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-8)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0        0
   80:   0        0
   40:   5        5
   20:  22       25
---------------------
Total:  27     Mults = 9  Total Score = 243

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

This week I remembered...HI.

Conditions seemed very good, we had a thunderstorm go through about an hour
before  the contest and I expected a lot of atmospheric noise, but the bands
seemed quiet and signals were good. I hope it's as good for IARU HF WC this
weekend!

I got off to kind of a slow start, wound up with one more Q than last time, but
I did get three more multipliers, so the score had a big jump. If I keep
practicing at this thing, I just might get good at it.

A big thanks to K6VVA for the WriteLog tips.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Ants: 3 el quad, Carolina Windom
Software: WriteLog