[3830] IARU W0ETC SO SSB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 12:20:34 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: iOWA

  160:           4      4
   80:          29     10
   40:          45     34
   20:         172     53
   15:          69     33
   10:          41     13
---------------------------
Total:   0     360    147  Total Score = 173,460

Club: Texas DX Society

Team:

Comments:

Conditions from the land between two rivers were poor at best.  Due to health
problem I knew it would not be a very serious effort for me.  First time I'd
played on SSB contest in many moths and could not get the sound card to work
correctly as a voice keyer so mostly S&P operating to save the throat.  Lots of
fun to work some RTTY friends on SSB.

Several stations gave out thir CQ zone and did not believe me when I told them
their ITU zone. I wound up logging what they sent and in two cases that might of
cost me a multiplier.

73 Larry, W0ETC in IA